Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Three Strikes and...

... I was out. %$#@! What a crappy way to end an evening. I got a disturbing email from a friend, I dropped one of my cats, and then yelled and cussed at my dear. All I could do was take a shower and go to bed. The tears soaked my pillow and I was out by 10:20pm. Not a good night, no, not at all. Today is indeed a new day and all is well with all three issues but damn! I hate when I'm emotionally charged... when I am mean, when I cause harm. It doesn't help that I recently took a little quiz, yeah, I'm a junkie when it comes to those sometimes. It was very close to the truth... more than I like, actually. It talked about my narcissitic tendancies, yeah, it is ALL ABOUT ME. I know that I twist conversations and issues to my side and it is such a natural flow that it is sometimes hard to re-direct to the person or real issue at hand. I am aware of this behavior and am making it a priority to focus on that aspect of communication. It's really not my intent to be so self-centered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home