Thursday, January 12, 2006

ATC Challenge



I've agreed to participate in a LMAO (Land Mail Art Object) on Nervousness, which is something I haven't done in ages. I used to be very active on the site, nearly creating some kind of arty something or another almost every day. Let's suffice it to say I've been in an artful nap for a while. The LMAO I am mailing tomorrow contains the ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) above. Someone mailed me a 6"x9" envelope stuffed full of goodies including: paper, stickers, beads, buttons, confetti, ribbon, yarn and just about anything else paper crafting people keep in their stashes. The challenge was to make three ATCs using something sent in the envie. I made the 4th ATC from papers the same sender mailed me in another package I'd asked for. So here they are: Aquatic Life, Aurora Borealis Beads, OH MY, and Confetti Paradise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home