Monday, December 27, 2004

Getchur Wee-nah He-uh!

For the first time in my life, I'm watching the Food Network at home. While flippin' through the predominantly useless programming available on DirectV, I saw "The Secret Life Of..." listed on the FN. I couldn't pass it by since I got my first taste of the show while visiting a friend in DC earlier this month. The episode we watched was The Secret Life of Hamburgers. It was REALLY interesting, REALLY, it was! After I'd given my friend a pound of crap about Tivoing a show about hamburgers I watched the show and was forced to eat my words. I became a fan immediately.

Tonight's episode is about... HOT DOGS. I, like the (cute) host of the show, like my dogs with ketchup only. A big whig at Nathan's Famous told him his taste was not sophisticated. Yeah, whatever. How do you like your dogs??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Coneys at Rays Bar in West Duluth

December 28, 2004 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heinz 57 Ketchup, bright yellow mustard, sweet pickle relish and jalapeno peppers.... YEEEE HAW, baby!

Michael

December 31, 2004 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home