Monday, December 27, 2004

Snow Envy

Watching the news over the last few days has been heartwrenching for me. I love snow and I rarely see any considering I live in Flori-duh. In fact, I've never seen snow here, shocker, huh?? I'm getting through this heartache of mine so don't y'all worry. *whimper*

One thing that I enjoy, in addition to snow, is to encourage friends to do things that they've never done or rarely do. I asked a friend to take a few minutes to enjoy the snow yesterday by making a snow angel and by golly--he did it AND sent a pic as proof!

Thanks and I hope it was as fun to make as it is for me to see!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i'm from malaysia and this is my first year in the US..Texas, to be exact. We had like 5 inches of snow the other day..not much, but i made snow angels too ( even though it's not as nice as yours ) and i did a gif of me making a snow angel..come look! :)

letti
http://www.letti.blogspot.com

December 27, 2004 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home