Monday, May 30, 2005

South Park Me

A few years ago I was encouraged to draw a picture of myself using Paint. I was actually impressed by what I drew considering I'm not one who can usually draw a stick man and someone be able to figure out what it's supposed to be. Unfortunately, I can't find that file to share but I can share the picture of me that I designed at The South Park Studio. Go make yourself, you bastard!
*if you don't watch South Park, you'll take offense to being called a bastard--get over it! **Thanks to Dave for the link!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She killed Kenny!

May 30, 2005 7:55 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

respect my artistickness!!

May 31, 2005 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow, I pictured you taller.

June 02, 2005 7:48 AM  
Blogger Juli said...

Taller? Nope, I'm actually shortn'roundgirlonaglide. :)

June 03, 2005 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home