Monday, May 16, 2005

What the Bleep Do We Know?

I finally saw this movie which is part documentary, part fantastic voyage. The first half of the film is scientific and I can't believe my eyes didn't glaze over at the first mention of Quantum Physics. I managed to hang in there because I knew there was a message to be received, to be considered, to retain and revisit. The timeliness of seeing this film is coincidental with current events in my life and so it had personal value. No matter where you are in life, what your beliefs are, it's an interesting film to see and to discuss. View it with an open mind, this can't be watched unless you are one who can really accept the realm of possibility.

1 Comments:

Blogger bricotrout said...

'timliness'?

May 16, 2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home