Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dave Attell


Insomnia is an issue for me but fortunately I can stay up late to watch Insomniac with Dave Attell. Saturday night he was at the local comedy joint and I had front n' center table seats to see the saint of sleeplessness himself. What a riot! His timing is impeccable, what a story/joke teller! He offsets his raunchy tales with insight into current events and the ridiculous things that take place in the world around us. After the show, he was hocking his latest dvd "Hey, Your Mouth's Not Pregnant". I stole 20 seconds of his time to get his autograph like a silly little schoolgirl. When I compared his signature to the one you can print from his website, they didn't exactly match. I'm still trying to figure out what he wrote... it's probably best that I don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger *** said...

Oh man, I love that show! I think that was one of the first posts I wrote about. He is so funny, but I rarely stay up late enough to catch it anymore, but I would love to see him in person!

November 11, 2005 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home