Saturday, March 26, 2005

First Stop in San Diego

First off, let me say this trip was not a riding trip. A few readers have contacted me about the ride to California but this particular visit was a fly n' drive. I DID ride to San Diego last April and will have to post pics from that trip just to show the bike in different locations as proof, although, I did post about it last April or May. (pics have since been removed due to space) Anyway, for those who think riding in the desert and along the west coast is very cool, you're right! I've done it and plan to do it again--soon.

In the meantime, here are a few more photos from my first stop in California this month. After a quick lunch in
Old Town, Michael drove us north along the craggy coastline to visit La Jolla Cove where the harbor seals now called home. As someone who lives on the northeast Florida coast, it is fascinating to see the difference along the shore. The animals are different and the terrain is dramatically different giving me a totally unique feeling while being at the beach. Our sandy and flat beaches vary greatly from the cliffs skirting the Pacific. I love the California coastline.


Caca along the coast. La Jolla Cove, March 2005.


Seal and seagull. La Jolla Cove, March 2005.


Beach squirrel. La Jolla Cove, March 2005.

Shame on me for not taking pictures of the wildflowers from the desert! These flowers in La Jolla were the only flowers to make their way to my camera.


Fleurs. La Jolla Cove, March 2005.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog! I had a good time at Badd Ass

March 27, 2005 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jules - I love this picture!

March 28, 2005 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home