Sunday, April 17, 2005

Age Discrimination

It seems that age discrimination is everywhere, including city parks. Last week, while at Balboa Park in San Diego, my friend Michael went to the public restroom that was located near our sunny lounging area. He came back shaking his head and seemed a little upset. It wasn't until after he told me about his potty break that I understood he was a victim of age discrimination.

He said the walls in the restroom seemed to have been painted recently but there was one note of graffiti on the wall that read something like: Blow Job 18-40 Last Stall. Sure enough, as he was leaving he saw a dude sitting there with his hand in his pants. (Editorial note: I don't mean to make it sound like he was scouting this guy out, he had to pass the stall to leave... and besides, he didn't meet the age restriction.)

We were both on a stake-out for a couple hours after his trip to the john. It was like gawking at a train wreck, we just couldn't stop staring! We kept an eagle eye on the restroom, watching the guys who went in, the guys who walked out (some adjusting their zippers and looking around). I thought I saw the perv leave the scene in a closely parked beater car, no pun intended. Then anger set in for me. That is a public restroom. What if a group of youngsters had walked in there?? Do your business, I don't care, just don't subject others to your follies, you farkin' freak.

Apparently, sex in the city park isn't a new issue. According to this from 1997.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... but... but... I'll be passing 40 soon! Does this mean I won't be qualified for free blow jobs in public restrooms anymore?

Sob!

Until the George Michael incident, I thought this was just big-city urban legend. Sad.

April 17, 2005 10:10 PM  
Blogger Juli said...

Times are hard *pun intended* when age restrictions apply to such things. Actually, I think your only issue Dave is whether you choose a strange man as the jobbie in a public restroom. Good luck with that.

April 18, 2005 7:01 AM  
Blogger Juli said...

No worries Sharron. San Diego is STILL fabulous! :)

April 19, 2005 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home