Thursday, May 12, 2005

Test of Patience, Attempt # 286

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Let it be known that today may be the first time I have ever practiced patience when it involves opening a birthday box. The package from Leah arrived more than a week before my birthday and Neil tells me the rules say one must open gifts on the day of the birthday. Well, he didn't say that exactly but he did confirm that yes, it is the rule to wait, so for once in a long while, I'm following the rules. Patience is a virtue that I have yet to attain in life... this is definitely a test to see how I'm progressing towards that goal. Leah, you are a cruel, cruel girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger bricotrout said...

ah b.s.! you peeked!

May 12, 2005 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The happiest of birthday's to you!

May 15, 2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger Juli said...

bricotrout: NO BS, really... I am being such a good girl.

Sharron: It's not easy, believe me!

Dave: Thanks! May 21 will be #39 for me... the last of the 30s... good riddance!

May 16, 2005 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a good girl and waiting is always worth it :)

May 24, 2005 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home