Friday, May 06, 2005

Where's George?

I thought most people were already aware of WheresGeorge.com, but I was mistaken. I recently told a friend about one of my dollar bills only to discover he'd never heard of this money tracking website. What made my dollar bill worthy of discussion? Last week I got change back on a purchase and noticed the hand-printed message of "wheresgeorge.com" on the front of the paper currency. Strangely enough, it looked a lot like my writing. I tucked the bill aside so I could update the site since it was clearly a registered bill. Sure enough, that bill was initially registered in March by me. Like most money, when it is spent, it is forgotten. ;) It found its way back to me in 51 days and I'd never have known that if I'd not registered it on the site. I clearly have too much time on my hands to even give a shit. Another wonderful time-consumer is Geocaching which is where I found my first wheresgeorge bill.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like Wheresgeorge.com check out Postcardx.net

May 12, 2005 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home