Friday, June 10, 2005

FishBoy

As common practice, I will hit Yahoo to search for things that interest me, puzzle me, or just allow me to pass time. I have this photo of a fish and a boy from the Columbian excursion and didn't have a snappy caption to add to it so I hit Yahoo. What I found was a pretty groovy band from the northeast called Boy With a Fish. The lead singer definitely sounds like Michael Stipe and I dig the accordion... the sounds reminds me a bit of John Mellencamp, whom I believe I'll always love.


And yeah, I'm still missing a catchy caption!

5 Comments:

Blogger bricotrout said...

psst: you dont dont drink, dont smoke. what do you do? you dont drink, dont smoke. what do you do?Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something he's hiding

i grew up in the 80's too

June 10, 2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Adventuring through Florida's WILD life! said...

'Glide, you've been busy since I was by last. As far as captions, I'm not much help. How about "He followed me home, can I keep him?"

June 11, 2005 7:49 AM  
Blogger jkirlin said...

Here's a caption:

MY EYE! AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

June 11, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

Hey! ive told you before, NO TONGUE!

June 12, 2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger The Dolsons said...

FishBoy......looks affectionate, I wonder how he'd be in the back row of a movie theatre ;)

June 12, 2005 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home