Friday, January 27, 2006

Pssst... I Have a Secret!!

That secret is that I have WONDERFUL friends! Over the last several weeks I've been receiving spectacular gifts from them and it has absolutely filled my heart with joy! A few of these friends are people I've never met; I've never even heard their voices come to think of it. Those few friends are people I've met through the post, which is no big surprise if you've been reading me for a while. One of those post friends mailed the PostSecret book to me! It was over a year ago that Frank, the project's founder, left a comment on my blog so it's a double honor to have the book added to my permanent collection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ride. You're sweet.

It's no surprise to me what-so-ever that you have such generous friends! :-)

January 27, 2006 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why shouldn't you receive all sorts of good things?

Can you tell me that, sir?
LOL

January 30, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger jkirlin said...

FRANK left you a comment???

WOW! :)

January 31, 2006 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home