Wednesday, December 29, 2004

So Who Will Be Sophie?

Ok, I'm way late on discussing this but it's only because I've recently started reading the book. It's been all the buzz for what seems like forever: The Da Vinci Code. It's been confirmed that Ron Howard will direct the film version and Tom Hanks will play the lead symbologist, Robert Langdon. But my question is, who will portray the Frenchie cryptologist?? Everything I've read says they want to add authencity to the role and have a French actress, but we'll just see about that. Who WOULD make a good Sophie??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They've simply got to get Kate Beckinsale for this... I'm not even sure I'm a fan, but when I read the book, the face I saw was much like hers, and I can fully see her in that role.

December 30, 2004 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home