Monday, January 17, 2005

I Found My Twin

After blowing my hair dry this morning, I took a longing glance in the mirror with horror. It dawned on me that I look like Marcie.

This picture of me was taken a few weeks ago and even though I don't have her bangs, I think I found my twin.


I told a couple friends about this new discovery. The responses were:

  • You do not look like Marcie from Peanuts, Sir.
  • You need to get out ... you've obviously been inside for too long.
  • Marcie was a carpet munching wench.

I'm glad I don't like Peppermint Patty.

4 Comments:

Blogger BrandG said...

Actually, I'd say you look like Yeardley Smith, of Simpsons fame.

January 19, 2005 6:54 AM  
Blogger Mellie Helen said...

Hey, it beats looking like Charlie Brown. Or Snoopy!

January 19, 2005 1:05 PM  
Blogger Mellie Helen said...

Hey, it beats looking like Charlie Brown. Or Snoopy!

January 19, 2005 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!
I think your picture is very classy ... I can’t believe anyone would throw any negative comments your way.

Steve

January 20, 2005 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home