Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A Perfect Lunch

It had been nearly three months since I last saw Susan so we met for lunch yesterday and what a perfect lunch it was. Per her suggestion, we went to Gallery Framery to view the work of Steve Mills. WOW... I discovered I like photorealism. To view his paintings is tricky... you find yourself truly questioning whether it is a painting or photograph.

After lunching, Susan went back to work and I walked around San Marco a bit taking pictures of a few more manatees. If you've read through my blog over the last month or so, you've seen other sea cows that I've hunted. I need to go downtown to snag shots of the sea cows located there before they're all up for auction and relocated.


Marilyn Manatee, Jacksonville, FL - February 2005


Wannabe Manatee, Jacksonville, FL - February 2005


Medicine Man-A-Tee, Jacksonville, FL - 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Bart said...

We had a similar string of statues here in Panama City, but they were dolphins instead. After they were finished with their public viewing, they were auctioned off and the proceeds went to some charities.

Those Manatee statues are pretty cool.

February 09, 2005 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home