Friday, January 28, 2005

I Get Around

I dig motorcycling and for the last three years, I've done a lot of it. I ride a 2001 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard. This bike has been my therapy; my best friend; my transportation of choice; the love-of-my-life; my magic voyage; my magic carpet ride; my portal into achievement, adventure and sanity. I love this bike and all that it has and can do for me. There's a corny cliche in the motorcycling world that says: If You Have To Ask You Wouldn't Understand. As overused as that saying is, there is a truth to it. Motorcycling means many different things to many different people. It is as diverse as the riders and their machines. But that's not what I'm here to write about. I want to brag about the distances I've ridden since I bought my hunkahunkaburnin'love in July 2001. These are the states I've ridden in thus far:


3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pimentel said...

my friend and i ride a moto guzzi and a bmw bike... but right now the weather does not permit long-distance excursions with the bike...

January 29, 2005 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Juli :)

Steve

January 30, 2005 10:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Any favorites? Or ones you feel should sink into the ground?

January 31, 2005 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home