Thursday, May 12, 2005

Feeling Thankful

We must be willing to get rid of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
--Joseph Campbell
I love that I am embarking on yet more change in my life; change that I firmly believe will promote growth and set me on a path towards a more fulfilling life. My days improve thanks to the moments that fill them. I have much to be happy about and many people to love and say "thanks so much" to... I am fortunate to not be alone in life. In those moments when I lurk in the shadows, I am reminded of the light that beams from the fabulous people I cherish and call FRIEND. I look forward to continued friendship in the life that I am creating for myself and in the life that is waiting for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overtly sentimental. Nicely written, keep going...

May 15, 2005 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home