Tuesday, August 30, 2005

We're Sorry, All Circuits Are Busy

That's what I've been told for the last half of the day as I try to reach my father. Papa lives on the MS/AL border near Meridian, MS and I've yet to make contact since Katrina made her way through his part of the world. By what I can gather from his local newspaper and TV station, many are without power. Having lived through a few hurricanes, I know it'll be a couple/few days before power and phone lines are restored. I'll just sit tight and hope for the best.

3 Comments:

Blogger bricotrout said...

a long wait im sure. my thoughts are with you hon. hugs (ick, did i say that?)

August 31, 2005 7:30 AM  
Blogger *** said...

Keep us posted on the welfare of your Father. I will hope for the best...his safety and health. Everything else can be replaced.

August 31, 2005 10:29 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Came across your blog via Kristi -I am sure your dad is okey... as they say no news is good news

Keep smiling and my thought and prayers are with you and your family

August 31, 2005 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home