Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy Thoughts #1

Amidst all the bad news in our world, I've decided to think of things that make me happy. The list is constantly growing and changing, just like me.

autumn is here!! it's my favorite season and even though my A/C is on (and has been on since March) I am happy to know cooler temps are just around the corner... the new n' groovy flat screen monitor I'm looking at right now... falling asleep at night to the purr of my kitty Zoe... the ticket I have to see Dave Attell next month... television shows are offered on dvd

1 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

fishboy: I wish I could say Dane was going to be there but alas, no. That tour has ended so we'll all just have to stay tuned to Comedy Central for the show.

MB: Yeah, I'm nice that way.

HT: Sporting groovy riding duds is bad because... ??

September 28, 2005 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home