Monday, October 09, 2006

Li'l Lucky With Li'l Davis

Last month, I spent a lot of time reading blogs associated with scrapbooking. I read manufacturer's websites, clicked through galleries of page submissions, researched online kit companies, you name it! I scoured the web! September was a lucky month for me thanks to taking the time to read so many sites. It was my great fortune to spend time on the Li'l Davis Designs site because I entered a random drawing and was chosen a winner. I was a HUGE winner! Just look at the loot they sent me! WOW!! I already like their stuff and have plenty on hand but this bounty pushed me over the edge! How very lucky I was to be drawn and I look forward to putting these treasures to good use! Thanks again to the little li'l Davis who happened to draw my name.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

Bonanza! Congrats and have fun!

October 11, 2006 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home