Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Miscellaneous Ten

1. I am an only child but I was born with three sisters and two brothers. You figure it out.
2. I can knot a cherry stem in my mouth. My husband of 17 yrs. just learned and witnessed this for the 1st time last night.
3. I refuse to do business with Exxon, Wal-Mart or Sam's.
4. I have never had a broken bone.
5. I have never had to wear braces although I really wanted to as a child.
6. I wanted to wear braces so badly as a child that I'd put aluminum foil on my teeth.
7. The thought of wearing aluminum foil on my teeth today makes my teeth hurt.
8. I enjoy shooting a handgun and I'm good at it.
9. I also enjoy shooting an arrow with a bow and I'm good at it.
10. I guess I'm good at shooting an arrow with a bow. I haven't actually done it since I was in junior high school.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

Now I'll be picturing you with a tin foil smile!

October 25, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger R.Powers said...

I shoot a Glock 17, what do you shoot?

November 11, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home