Saturday, July 05, 2003

I Work For Dick

Yeah, that's what her tshirt said. I was waiting on lunch at Dick's Wings when the waitress' shirt caught my eye and put a smirk across my face. On the wall behind the bar a bumper sticker reads: GOT DICKS? The 'shroom burger was good and the entertainment was cheap.

There will be updates in the next couple of days. I've been at the hanger working with my dear to get the fuel cell platform constructed and dayum, it's lookin' good! I have news on Thor's progress and on the eBay scoundrel, Nick Smalling. Do come back now, ya hear? And OH ... what a great read Breaking Clean has proven to be. I was nearly in tears earlier today when reading her account of the blizzard of 1964. I'm gaining a truer appreciation for the ranchers and farmers of this great land...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home