Sunday, February 12, 2006

My What a Big Foot I Have

I'm sorry to report that my footprint is 17. I AM making changes to reduce that footprint and that process started prior to taking the quiz. I want to reduce my number of planets from 3.8. :(

With that in mind, how about a lettuce update?
This was the lettuce last week so imagine it even BIGGER this week! I expect harvest in another week or so. No driving to the grocery to buy lettuce that was grown and chemically treated more than 200 miles from here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no ... 36 and 8.1 planets!!!

I am soooo embarrassed. Sir.

February 12, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger The Dolsons said...

footprint is 7.8 nd 4.3 planets. Is that good?

February 16, 2006 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is depressing. Footprint is 18 and 4 planets. The worst abuse is food/shelter related. (I live close to work and drive little.)

February 23, 2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home