Monday, March 13, 2006

Better Off

When I'm not herding worms, watering the garden (by hand), baking bread or viewing DVDs, I can often times be found reading. One of my current page-turners is Better Off by Eric Brende. I ran across the book while perusing a shelf at Borders and it immediately grabbed my attention. Even though I never intend to get completely off the grid (but who knows?!) it's interesting to learn from those who are or have.

Eric is now in St. Louis, driving rickshaws, making soap and living life with his family. Whoever thought this MIT and Yale alum would really end up better off?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you will start a BookCrossing ring or ray for this title. It sounds *very* interesting. I'd like to read it.

March 23, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Juli said...

Great idea! I will do that once I've finished it. :)

April 02, 2006 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home