Wednesday, February 15, 2006

All About the Romance

Yup, I'm all about the romance. When asked "What would you like for Valentine's Day?" I replied, without pause, "a worm bin". So folks, as usual, I'm getting what I want: a worm bin AND one pound of worms!

I hear the collective *sigh* of envy.

Actually, vermicomposting is quite beneficial for folks, like us, who are maintaining gardens. It takes little effort and is a much better option than disposing most kitchen/food wastes in a landfill. There are cities and universities actively promoting the value of these wonderful wigglers. It's another way, a simple way, of decreasing our footprint.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.

I'm happy for you?

:-)

February 15, 2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

mmmmmmmmmmkay...

February 28, 2006 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home