Friday, July 21, 2006

No More Drama

I'm lounging in the backyard while Jeremy works on the coop. (YES, the coop is not done but it will be THIS MONTH. The only thing that happens quickly around here is the disappearance of ice cream.) He's listening to my RIO MP3 player, the one he bought me when I thought going to the gym was a swell idea. He was just dancing with his Makita and singing with Mary J. Blige, to the best of his ability. He says I have weird taste in music but I can't help but notice he's getting a lot more done today than he has in a long, long time. Music, it's good motivation.
Ginger enjoys having her picture taken with Mac's Photo Booth while supervising the construction of her coop ala condo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wildside Musing said...

Aha! Something in common -- I'm working on a coop right now too... Inside cooling off and thinking a spell at the moment.

July 23, 2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Omelay said...

the ice cream jab made me snicker. maybe because i associate with it so closely

k-)

July 28, 2006 6:05 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

LOL - We are exactly the same about acquiring livestock first and dealing with the logistics later. I've never been any good at working without a hard deadline. :-)

July 31, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home